[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-cvs] libpri q931.c,1.90,1.91

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Thu Oct 28 17:46:03 MST 2004

creslin at digium.com wrote:

> If you can test it for me :-)  I took it out because of some problems that
> could be related to this that cropped up today.  If anybody else has any problems
> I'd like to hear about it.

Just tell me what I need to do... I've got an Asterisk connected to a
DMS-250 using NI-2, properly receiving Calling Name via Facility IE.
Even though my telco does allow me to get the CNAM database updated when
I assign DIDs, I'd like to be able supply Calling Name directly as well
(and I believe it is currently working, using a CVS HEAD pull from about
6 weeks ago).