[Asterisk-Dev] exposing/maintaining more Zaptel info in /proc/zaptel ?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue Oct 19 15:51:03 MST 2004

--On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 16:43 -0600 Michael Loftis
<mloftis at wgops.com> wrote:

> Ideas for what data, how it should be formatted, etc.  I was thinking
> doing a bit deeper hierarchy -- I see that /proc/zaptel/%i have a
> WCT1/N/N and such hierarchy denoted in them that I'd probably use.

That warrants more explanation doesn't it....

/proc/zaptel/WCT1/info say would contain general information applicable to
all WCT1 Spans... (say the alarm state of each span...num config/avail/used
channels....)

/proc/zaptel/WCT1/0/info would contain anything specific to WCT1 Span 0
(Alarm state, loop state, specifics of timing, loop buildout
settings....error bits/slipped frames...if that's even available)

/proc/zaptel/WCT1/0/1/info would contain anything specific to WCT1 Span 0
Channel 1

... etc