[Asterisk-Dev] Help Compiling ZapTel

Sun Oct 17 02:30:06 MST 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:37:56 -0600 (MDT),
asterisk.032104 at skippingpebbles.com
<asterisk.032104 at skippingpebbles.com> wrote:
> Initially I tried Fedora Core 2 (kernel 2.6) with Asterisk (I checked out
> what I believe to be the stable branch from cvs), but I was unable to get
> zaptel to compile and work properly.

You are on the wrong mailing list. This list discusses issues relating
to the *development* of Asterisk; development as in: writing code that
goes into new versions of Asterisk. You will get better exposure to
help if you post questions relating to *using* existing code on the
Asterisk-Users mailing list.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.