[Asterisk-Dev] Configurable 'Proxy Require' Parameter?

Jeremy Thorson Jeremy.Thorson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:32:30 MST 2004

Greetings.

Allow me to apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum for
my question ... if so, please feel free to point me in the right
direction.

I have been trying to get Asterisk to work as a client with a SIP call
server which uses a proprietary NAT Transversal method.  In order to
take advantage of the NAT transversal intelligence in the call server,
I need to be able to send a configurable Proxy-Require: line within
the SIP Register message to the call server to identify that my
Asterisk server requires the NAT transversal intelligence applied.

My question is whether there is any way with the current builds to
configure additional SIP headers in outgoing SIP messages on a
per-destination basis ... and if not, how difficult would this type of
feature be to implement?

Thanks in advance,

J. Thorson
jeremy.thorson at gmail.com