[Asterisk-Dev] Receive DTMF with BackGround & NOANSWER

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 12 06:02:16 MST 2004

Dear List
	I ask for a possible solution (if there are one..) or suggest to have this
kind of situation:
Call arrived to my PBX -> Play BackGround(mex,noanswer) ->Send DTMF to my PBX
-> and go to and EXTEN

Every step without send "CONNECT" but only using "PROGRESS".
I know is not good Telco Service but i need it for my PBX.
I have investigate using ZapBarge on Zap Channel and I have hear the Both side
on the Call, i try to explain much better. I can hear for example the DTMF
tone send by the Caller so i think is possible to detect it using the
BackGround App this scenario is test if Telco equipment and i cant see no
connect using the option NOASNWER in BackGroup app.
Im not a C guru and im not so good developer, someone can give me some
hit/tips/info to have the DTMF detection in PROGRESS scenario?
Thanks in advance for every help.
Dimitri