[Asterisk-Dev] OT possible idea for alternative uses of DigiumT1 Hardware

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Oct 11 09:12:55 MST 2004

Chunky machines, no doubt needing chunky wads of cash for purchase. :-)

PCMCIA T1/E1 cards exist, and more than one test equipment maker
supplies one of these with a Windows app. as their test system.

No doubt these PCMCIA cards are pricy, but at least fitted in your
favourite notebook you have a comfortable machine to take around with
you, that is the only machine you need.

Regards,
Steve