[Asterisk-Dev] Remote voicemail box

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Fri Oct 8 07:31:51 MST 2004

An alternate example would be for scalability.  You could
Then use one * box for voicemail another one for sip and
Perhaps another one for pstn gateway services.  This setup
Would be nice for a large scale deployment where we can have
Multiple boxes performing each task.

It probably wouldn't be too hard to modify things to use
Something like:

mailbox=[Mailbox Number]@[context]:[Hostname | IP Address]

Just my .02 cents worth.

Robert Jackson