[Asterisk-Dev] realtime config

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Oct 7 19:08:25 MST 2004

Maby I just haven't been paying attention, but could someone please explain
this new "realtime config" thing that is being worked on? It was requested
of me by Mark to update one of my recent patches to use the new "realtime"
config.

Is there sample code somewhere of reading/storing info into a database and
then creating a realtime config?

Lets say I wanted to make a new app from scratch and use this new realtime
config. Were would I read about it to get started? In my new app, should I
have code to handle database connection, reconnection, data retrevial, data
storage like all the 1.0 apps? Or is there a new "magic" function that I
call which handles all of that?

Thanks,
Matthew