[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Credits and Fair use. Mark Pls Respond.

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Oct 5 19:38:31 MST 2004

dking at pimpsoft.com wrote:

> What about the rest of us? What about the community that did the
> work?

Could you please identify, *specifically,* your personal contribution to
the code base?

> I'm not asking for a long multi threaded discussion where everybody
> gets pissed off and angry at the whistle-blower (me).

Whistleblower?

I call it trolling.

Your speciality, as I have seen it evolve on this list over time, seems
to be to cause a ruckus and piss people off.  Lots of heat, NO light.

There are a lot of people trying to get work done on this list.  I would
recommend you take your crusade over to a different OS project, where
there is perhaps less work being done, where it wouldn't amount to
nothing but a meaningless distraction?

There is a reason you're in lots of people's filter-sets, and I'll give
you a little clue: it isn't that the stuff you post to this list is
generally over their heads.

I am really interested to what degree you are actually a developer.
Blow that whistle of yours.

B.