[Asterisk-Dev] Measuring MOS Scores

Paul Vinciguerra pvinci at vinciguerra.com
Tue Oct 5 10:13:55 MST 2004

Have you looked at Cisco IOS Service Assurance Agent for Voice over IP?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_white_paper09186a008
01d6b68.shtml

Cisco claims it offers Voice over IP codec simulation and voice over IP
quality measurement (MOS and ICPIF)

I'll be testing it in the next couple of months.

Paul

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:41:24 +0800, Steve Underwood wrote