[Asterisk-Dev] Cisco 7914 Potentially Available for chan_sccp developers

Bryan Vyhmeister asterisk at bsdjournal.net
Mon Oct 4 10:11:29 MST 2004

Thanks for your work on chan_sccp. I have been using it with my 7920 for
a while now with great success until the latest cvs of asterisk where it
kills asterisk. I expect those kind of issues from time to time. It's
the price I pay for staying up to date.

I noticed on the donation page that a voice router, i.e. 1751-V or
1760-V with CCME is needed. Is that still the case? I had been using a
1751-V to run the 7920 a little while back but I would rather that
chan_sccp development move forward and use the 7920 that way.

Is the donation page correct about what is needed hardware wise? Is
anything else needed?

Bryan