[Asterisk-Dev] problems i4l (stopping after half a day)

Kees van Veen kc at color-domain.com
Tue Nov 30 03:30:48 MST 2004

Hi All,

I am having some problems with the i4l channel, everything is working perfect
but after a half a day asterisk doesn't recognise anything on the channel at
all.

I cannot see any incoming calls or make even an outgoing one ..

isdnlogging sees everything perfect, incoming / outgoing, it's all there..

I have taken a look at the logging but it doesn't make sense . . . after a
shutdown and startup  .. everything works fine again..

Does anybody have the same problems.. ?? or knows a patch ??

Greetings Kees

( forget to mention that I am using * 1.0.2 at this moment, earlier I used
0.9 and it had the same problems )

--
Please avoid mailing Word or Power Point attachments.

believed to be clean.