[Asterisk-Dev] need some suggestions

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Mon Nov 29 16:55:36 MST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:01:50PM -0500, steve szmidt spake thusly:
> IPv6 is not a matter of if, but when. IPv6 is being used much more
> internationally and sooner or later we will need to catch up.

I am trying to figure out how to migrate to ipv6 but the lack of backwards
compatibility is a real killer. How are most people working this out? I
would love to be able to move clients networks to ipv6 and solve this
hideous nat problem once and for all but it just does not seem possible. I
think there will eventually be a lot of consulting work for ipv4->ipv6
network migration if this compatiblity issue could be solved cleanly. I
could swear I heard someone a few years ago say it was a solved issue but
I can't recall how.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.