[Asterisk-Dev] IAXtel Status

F.S.Salloum ssal at intracom.gr
Mon Nov 29 00:20:04 MST 2004

Dear all,

Even if the question was not made to me, the only problem I
Had (and still have) with SER and Asterisk is regarding the Supervised
Transfer which doesn't work.

The problem is that Asterisk hasn't in his memory (iflist) the
Sip Session which is being established with the null INVITE before the REFER
message, since it is only stored in SER.

>From a search in google, I have found that one way to override this
Problem is by using a SER--> ASTERISK --> SER architecture but this
Is not so robust!
(http://mail.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2004-September/011637.html)

If this is solved then 100% SER is a great companion with Asterisik, since
everyone who has checked the code of SER and Asterisk (regarding the SIP
stuff) can fully understand that SER is superior and more RFC compatible.

Thanks

Sotiris

Updated news about the VoIP revolution
www.VOIPJournal.com