[Asterisk-Dev] IAXtel Status

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sun Nov 28 23:44:46 MST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 01:27:52AM -0500, Jeremy McNamara spake thusly:
> Since when does SER talk IAX?  IMHO, it sucks for SIP, so I would hate
> to see how they could bastardize an IAX implementation.

I have seen you pan SER a number of times now. Could you share with us
what is wrong with it? I have been told by a number of people running big
asterisk installations that you really need SER to make asterisk scale
with SIP. And if SER needed IAX I would hope they could just copy
asterisk's code. That is why we make things GPL.

--
Tracy Reed    http://copilotcom.com
This message is cryptographically signed for your protection.