[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail sound level threads?

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Sun Nov 28 16:50:07 MST 2004

It's the default:

wav49|gsm|wav

Steve brought up the IP issue...what about .ogg? I am thinking, although
this really doesn't address the issue of the audio levels, of a format
that is not so "dead" as MS-GSM (yeah, it's kinda easy enough to pack
GSM into MS-GSM, but the only mention of it ever within the IETF was the
MS I-D). From what I recall, WMP will play .ogg (but I have not verified
this).

But I digress....

Greg

p.s. this is from the -r v1-0 branch of CVS.