[Asterisk-Dev] libpri ISDN features

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Wed Nov 24 23:40:37 MST 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

> I found the ITU's documents completely and totally worthless.  There was *no*
> actual protocol layout, just highlevel hand-waving in all the documents I
> downloaded.

There is a lot of cross referencing, but everything is specified down to
the very last bit and even to the voltage levels and waveforms. Some
things are implmentation extensions and these are not listed, but that is
usually implementational choises.

You probably need a lot of the standards though.

Peter