[Asterisk-Dev] Special Thanks

steve szmidt steve at szmidt.org
Wed Nov 24 20:51:59 MST 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 01:33 pm, Mark Spencer wrote:
> I want to be sure that all Asterisk contributers know that *I* appreciate
> the work and dedication they put into all that they do for the project as
> a whole.

And I like to thank You for having provided me with a product that probably
will save my life! The times I've bothered you directly you've always been
willing to help, and with a nice tone of voice too, even though you might be
under duress at the time!

I understand that this is something you want and love to do. But that does not
minimize the contribution you make to all. I only have appreciation and
admiration for what you do. (Obviously so do thousands of others too!)

Happy Season Greetings Mark!

And for the rest of you...  Many thanks and all the best wishes for you all!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin