[Asterisk-Dev] libpri ISDN features

Aaron S. Joyner asjoyner at intrex.net
Wed Nov 24 13:36:38 MST 2004

Kris Boutilier wrote:

> [...]
If you register with the ITU's website, you can obtain 3 free ITU
specifications at no charge.  I discovered this when I was looking for
exactly the same Q.931 spec.  Since the registration is pretty painless,
it's a good way to acquire a free copy of the spec for educational /
open source use.

Happy Hunting!

--
Aaron S. Joyner