[Asterisk-Dev] Radius authentification and accounting

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Nov 22 14:13:59 MST 2004

Well, since asterisk already has a "interrupt" style CDR collection system
(meaning, one call to ast_cdr can spawn multiple functions to record the
CDR) it makes sense to just write cdr_radius.so using the same functions
found in cdr_csv or cdr_mysql and just interface with a radius server.

I'm sure there are some radius development libraries/headers out there to
use. We use FreeRADIUS for our Cisco switchs/routers and it works great.

-Matthew