[Asterisk-Dev] TDM400P and loop current in wcfxs/wctdm zaptel driver

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Sun Nov 14 06:56:56 MST 2004

hey * developers,

i'm working on the freebsd zaptel drivers for the TDM400P and would like to
clarify some things from the existing linux zaptel driver code.

at present, loopcurrent is set to 20mA (line 57 of wcfxs.c) and this value
is then placed in ProSLIC register 71 (LOOP_I_LIMIT).

however, within the code in wcfxs.c, specifically in struct fxo_mode, the
entry for MALAYSIA carries a comment which says, "Current loop >= 20ma".
would this imply that loopcurrent in wcfxs.c has to be set to something
greater than 20mA for malaysia ?

any pointers to the inner workings of the zaptel drivers would be much
appreciated.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/