[Asterisk-Dev] Caching result of pbx_findapp

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at Atrevido.net
Wed Nov 10 19:29:01 MST 2004

Perhaps someone with more experience / understanding of Asterisk can help
out here. Is it a good idea to cache the result of pbx_findapp? I ask
because I see that I'm calling another app a lot from my C program, and it
seems wasteful if the value returned is the same each time.

I'm pretty sure that it'd only change if I unload the module in question,
but I wanted to be sure. If this is the only case, how could I go about
getting notifications when the module is unloaded?

Thanks,
-Michael