[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and RADIUS status

Race Vanderdecken asterisk at vanderdecken.com
Wed Nov 10 08:38:37 MST 2004

Greetings,

	I am doing this for SIP and have it working for a commercial
product that is billing customers. All changes are self-contained in a
module and do not effect core asterisk workings

	While it was done for SIP it could "easily" be done for IAX.

	It does both the incoming and the outgoing calls. From SIP to
Asterisk and from PSTN to Asterisk.

	CDR's are produced for each leg, both answer and originate.

	It can use MD5 or secrets or none. For outgoing calls the phone
is queried for each call and for registrations.

	It has a SIP registration manager so if Asterisk dies the
registration manager will ping each registered phone on an asterisk
reboot, asking each phone to re-register.

	Any RADIUS can be used.

	I have 20 years of C/C++ and Intel assembly programming. I am a
professional programmer in the US. I have been programming networks and
operating systems for 20 years. My code is so clean your children could
eat off of it.

	I am the type of programmer who writes the web browser not the
web pages. I can supply the interface to the backends and to asterisk,
but you have to do the web pages.

	Reasonable rates; it took me about 6 weeks, 200 hours, to create
the SIP RADIUS, which included design, trial and error.

	I have also done dynamic dialplan code in C/C++ so you can use
mysql to store your dialplans. For each incoming call the dialplan can
be different. You can create web pages to control mysql where the
dialplans are stored. This is not a hack job where you have to kludge
the extensions file, this is read from mysql and route the calls.

	I have find-me and follow-me working in the dynamic dialplans.

	I have real code, not some phony plan to get it working or a
pipe dream of how to do it.

	Race Vanderdecken
	Software Architect
	954 415 8033
	asterisk ATE Vanderdecken dot com

	The web site is under construction, I don't have time to
maintain it right now.

	Race V.