[Asterisk-Dev] Re:Asterisk X100p can not hangup

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Nov 6 20:56:33 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 10:01 +0800, dev2003 wrote:

>    how to modify code to detect that the pstn phone hangup when PBX NOT support  disconnect supervision ?
>    modify chan_zap.c

I know this may come off as smart-ass, but if the group in general knew
that, it would already be in the code. There is NO reason to not
contribute that back.

You had been directed to the -user list because there are a couple of
options in the config files concerning progress detection and busy
detect. Those are the options already in the code base.