[Asterisk-Dev] SMS - ISDN BRI (german telekom)

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Sun May 30 12:37:29 MST 2004

Sending sms works without problems. I did send the special sms
required by the german telekom to apply for incoming messages.

There are no error messages during message reception but the message
file is not created. sms_messagerx function in app_sms.c never gets
called. Some data is stored in h->imsg but it appears not to
match the requirements.

asterisk cvs head from 04-05-30
chan_capi 0.3.1
Kernel 2.4.21
AVM B1 card
ISDN BRI (german telekom)

Is it possible to use the sms functionality in this environment?

There is another (minor) problem. The caller ID number available in
the dial plan is the number of the mobile phone used to send the sms.
The phone number of the SMS Message Centre gets printed by isdnlog
but I did not manage to use it in the dial plan.

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>