[Asterisk-Dev] One T1 - two companies?

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Fri May 28 21:14:24 MST 2004

I know that the DID will match to the number in the context listed in
zapata.conf. The problem is that all the DIDs from the PRI go to the same
context. What I was hoping for was a way to direct different DIDs to
different contexts. Otherwise, there is no way to have separate IVR menus
for the two companies sharing a T1.

If I break the t1 into two sets of channels, how do I assign a DID to one or
the other channel?