[Asterisk-Dev] Potential debuggin patches for chan_sip.c

Derek Samford dsamford at netphoneblue.com
Fri May 28 13:13:18 MST 2004

I second this, and I think that I may even be capable of using my meager skills to help along with this. I think it would be useful to have a debug info for just a certain peer in channels, as well as more straightforward debug information as far as PRI's and T1's are concerned. Anyone else have any input? Also, just as a sidenote, some minor changes in how some info is outputted would be useful. For instance, for parsing purposes, it would be easier if at the end of show channels, rather than outputting X active channels, it outputted
Active Channels: X

Simple things like that tend to make parsing easier if your playing with managing Asterisk. Comments? Flames? Additional Input?

Derek Samford