Subversion... was RE: [Asterisk-Dev] Solaris Port (was: asterisk-users: Re: Fedora Core 2 and Kernel 2.6)

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Wed May 26 11:09:35 MST 2004

Sure!  Darcs would certainly facilitate the flow of patches.

Bitkeeper would do so as well, as long as there were someone to host it.

Again, consider me a last resort for hosting any of these -- whatever
everyone can agree on.

Cheers,
Rich