[Asterisk-Dev] Solaris Port (was: asterisk-users: Re: Fedora Core 2 and Kernel 2.6)

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu May 20 16:40:04 MST 2004

OK, so maybe if someone on the list here can get
some traction at Sun, maybe one of the things
that they could whip into shape would be a
"professional" update of Asterisk code into
autoconf, and then the dedication to help with
keeping that methodology up-to-date in CVS.

As I said, the only guy that I know at Sun is
leaving, so anyone else know someone at Sun that
might be able to make this happen (excepting, of
course, Scott McNealy who probably could get it
done, but probably doesn't work at those tactical
levels.)

However, let's keep our feet on the ground - I'm
still just trying to get it to run on OpenBSD
with PRI cards, so maybe Solaris is reaching too
far.  ;-)

JT