[Asterisk-Dev] Recent PRI load problem

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Fri May 14 14:01:01 MST 2004

Today I've narrowed down the introduction of the PRI problem to between
March 28 and April 4.  Anything more recent than Mar 28 fails my load test,
which produced no errors before March 28, running up to 60 in and out.

I'll try and figure out what exactly is going on and report.  I generate 30
calls simultaneously on one span and receive them on another, and this
generates lots of span failures (D channel down) immediately, and I can get
occasional failures with fewer lines running.

Maybe we should communicate off-line and compare how we do the tests.

Cheers
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
President,