[Asterisk-Dev] OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! NOT!!!

brian brian at bkw.org
Fri May 14 08:22:51 MST 2004

I was hoping people would get the cluebat out and smack him around a bit...
that was the plan.  SIP might be weak but not as insecure as the story lets
on.  And yes Willy is in the mail room for a reason :P  He has no clue.
Plus in a switched network its still hard to listen in.  Its not fool proof
but neither is that little copper wire going from your house down the alley
across town back to the CO.

bkw