[Asterisk-Dev] Help with Call Waiting

Brian J. Schrock brians at anistonetech.com
Tue May 11 12:42:02 MST 2004

Is this SIP?

If so you can limit the amount of calls a sip phone will take incoming to one.
That way as long as threeway calling is outgoing only (would it ever not be)
then you have what you want.

I do not remember how to set it, but do a "sip show inuse" at the asterisk
console. I did this for a client.

Brian,