[Asterisk-Dev] PHP AGI - seems to ignore anything but EXEC

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Mon May 10 07:01:58 MST 2004

Thanks Duane for the reply.

Actually, after I sent the last message to the post I did read the docs
carefully again and notice that the result is 200 regardless - I should
have been more specific in my post to say that it was always 200
result=0.

Anyhow, I have now found the problem - a really stupid one, although I
stared at my code for a long time to realise it... I had the order
wrong, so it was requesteding the DTMF at a time I wasn't expecting it
to (and then hastily skipping ahead when I was expecting it to wait).
Stupid me.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Terence