[Asterisk-Dev] Will pay for IAX2 QoS help...

Duane digium at aus-biz.com
Wed May 5 08:07:27 MST 2004

Matt Lawson wrote:
> Any takers?

At present I'm using the wondershaper script and kernel shaping, with
the bandwidth turned a fair way under max to minimise latency, obviously
you'll need to tweak this on a per connection basis to work out the
optimum settings without annoying users trying to download too much...

http://lartc.org/wondershaper/

And for kicks I added a mangle option with iptables

iptables -t mangle -A INPUT -p tcp --sport 4569 -j TOS --set-tos
Minimize-Delay
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 4569 -j TOS --set-tos
Minimize-Delay
iptables -t mangle -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 4569 -j TOS --set-tos
Minimize-Delay
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p udp --sport 4569 -j TOS --set-tos
Minimize-Delay

--
Best regards,
  Duane