[Asterisk-Dev] NEWBIE - Help compiling and linking cdr_odbc.c

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Mon Mar 29 02:03:07 MST 2004

There is a bug in the makefile in the cdr/ directory that prevents that.

Add:
OSARCH=$(shell uname -s)

ifeq (${OSARCH},Darwin)
   SOLINK=-dynamic -bundle -undefined suppress -force_flat_namespace
else
   SOLINK=-shared -Xlinker -x
endif

before:
#
# unixODBC stuff...
#

in the Makefile.

BUT.. if you are using mysql, why not use cdr_mysql.c from the asterisk-addons checkout