[Asterisk-Dev] [Manager extension] redirect to ivr and back

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Mar 19 08:40:26 MST 2004

Believe me, it would be easier to have the whole call stay in a meetme room,
that's how I did it with my asterisk dialer application. Then you can just
Originate calls within the meetme room and you don't have to redirect either
of the parties out of it to bring another call in.

take a look at the code for VICIDIAL(part of the astguiclient suite):

http://astguiclient.sf.net/

MATT---