[Asterisk-Dev] packet dump

Frank W. Miller fwmiller at cornfed.com
Fri Mar 5 07:56:15 MST 2004

Thanks, I've been in a little hiatus on writing it and need to get it to
a little more finished state.  Theres a lot of material there but a lot
left to do.  Hoping to get back to it in the near future.  Any
suggestions and more importantly, any CALL TRACES that you can provide
me (still havent been able to get any traces from anyone) would really
be helpful!  It is done with Latex and TGIF for the figures.  I suppose
the "source" could be posted somewhere so the "community" could add to
it, no different than the actual source.  Trouble is, the actual
protocol has all these little nuances that arent readily apparent from
reading the source (which has its own challenges) so looking at traces
is really important.

FM