[Asterisk-Dev] packet dump

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Thu Mar 4 21:14:00 MST 2004

Hi,
 I have been reading the docs described in

 http://www.cornfed.com/iax.pdf

(Mark and Frank - you have some good work there)

Some areas are not clear to me, and I was wondering if someone would
be so kind as to do a packet dump to a file, and send the contents to me
off line..
  tcpdump -s 2000 -w file_for_derek.bin

Hopefully, I could then contribute something back to the docs.

What did you use to make the docs - LaTeX - sgml - ??

Thanks,
 Derek.
--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                           This PC runs pine on linux for email
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                     If you find a virus apparently from me, it has