[Asterisk-Dev] PRI U2U display messages

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Tue Jun 29 01:18:40 MST 2004

Hi,

you cannot send INFORMATION messages with DISPLAY IEs to the network.
However you can do that when you are the network (NT mode) and send them
to an ISDN pbx or ISDN phone.

The "please" hold on your gsm phone was triggered by the ISDN pbx
putting you on hold, so a NOTIFY message was passed through the network.
This also happens when you deflect or forward a call.

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753