[Asterisk-Dev] HylaFAX and spandsp

Thomas thomasj at eworld.hu
Mon Jun 28 05:36:50 MST 2004

Hello!

I used to use t38modem from openh323 project for similar purposes. The
nice thing with this piece of software is that it can work with other
fax applications than HylaFAX. Personally I tryed efax
(http://www.cce.com/efax/) with t38modem and it worked well.

I would vote for something what keeps fax application independence (as
it is made with t38modem - through modem devices e.g. /dev/tty..).

In spandsp+HylaFAX scenario how many calls you predict a single CPU
PC will be able to handle? 30 channels?

Kind regards,
        Thomas