[Asterisk-Dev] Getting URL to IAX Client Agent

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Fri Jun 25 11:50:25 MST 2004

> Navnit Chachan wrote:
> > I am using IAX Phone from skol associates

I'm working on adding URL support to IAX Phone.  It will simply pop the
default browser with the URL.  The bigger question is: how do you want to go
about _sending_ the URLs?  Copy/paste/send?

Click a button that pops up a dialog asking you to enter the URL?
The dialog box could contain a set of "Speed Dial URLs" for commonly
transmitted info.  It could also contain a drop-down list for recently sent
URLs.  Would that work?

Thanks,

Steve