[Asterisk-Dev] Dynamic Configuration from MS SQL Server

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Thu Jun 24 09:16:07 MST 2004

Yes, you can look into a patch at the following location while it is waiting
to be included in CVS:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001765

If you don't already have a login to bugs.digium.com, you will need to
signup, or you can access the files for ast_data from their live location
at:

http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/

(NOTE that this is NOT an official Digium, or Asterisk supported patch-- it
is an effort by some (myself included) to externalize database specific code
from the Asterisk code base)

You can also look into the built-in functionality for both mySQL and
PostGreSQL in app_voicemail.c and some stuff in chan_sip.c.  Check
apps/Makefile, and channels/Makefile for more information in current CVS.

For configuration information on the built-in SQL code, see:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php and search for MySQL--- its a little
spread-out, but its there

Rob