[Asterisk-Dev] SendURl -> getting the url in iax client

Navnit Chachan navnit at tentrams.com
Fri Jun 18 23:49:35 MST 2004

Hi,
Ny asterisk installation is
PSTN=>Asterisk=>IAX Client.

What i am looking at is whenever a call comes in, i check the callerid and
depending on the callerid, send a url to the iax client.

The part till the sending url is no problem as agi can help with any logic.
My problem is how do i recieve the url in the aix client.

I have tried out numerous iax clients but havent been able to make much
gateway.
Specifically, i downloaded the iax phone vb sources and played around with
it.

Moment the url comes, i get "Unknown event: 19 for call 0". Checking the
iaxclient source, this is event for IAX_EVENT_URL.
But i am unable to retrieve the url.

Can anybody help me here.

Also am i on the right path or is there a better way.

Thanx in advance
Navnit