[Asterisk-Dev] Help Compiling astman on Redhat FC1

Dorian Logan dorian at tuxstar.com
Thu Jun 17 03:29:58 MST 2004

Hi,

   I can compile and build Asterisk on Fedora - but I can not compile
astman. Details of errors below!

   I have kernel source installed, bison, yacc and m4
   The kernel version is  2.4.22-1.2115.nptl

   Any ideas?

D.

Not building the Asterisk Manager astman
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/astman'
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/asterisk/stdtime'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/stdtime'
  +--------- Asterisk Build Complete ---------+
  + Asterisk has successfully been built, but +
  + cannot be run before being installed by   +
  + running:                                  +
  +                                           +
  +               make install                +
[root at dev01 asterisk]# cd astman/
[root at dev01 astman]# ls
astman.c  CVS  Makefile
[root at dev01 astman]# make astman
cc -DNO_AST_MM   -c -o astman.o astman.c
In file included from /usr/include/asterisk/manager.h:26,
                  from astman.c:24:
/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h: In function `ast_mutex_init':
/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:214: error: `PTHREAD_MUTEX_RECURSIVE'
undeclared (first use in this function)
/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:214: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
/usr/include/asterisk/lock.h:214: error: for each function it appears
in.)
make: *** [astman.o] Error 1

e: dorian.logan at bright-talk.com
t: +44 207 397 8451