[Asterisk-Dev] Channel Status

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Wed Jun 16 20:21:58 MST 2004

Hi all,

I've seen a problem with the CVS from June. Could someone please try
this...

You need a tdm400p + FXO.
You need a SIP phone.

- Make an outgoing call from SIP phone
- While the call is active, do CLI> show channels

For the last 2 weeks, when I do this, 'show channels' reports the status
as 'Dialing'.

    -- Called g0/2442790
show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.
Data
        Zap/3-1  (from-pstn  s            1   ) Dialing AppDial
(Outgoing Line)
   SIP/204-64eb  (from-internal 92442790     1   )    Ring Dial
ZAP/g0/2442790||
2 active channel(s)

If I go back to a May build, it properly reports the state as 'Up'.

Can someone try to prove me wrong please?

Thanks

Ryan Courtnage
Coalescent Systems
403.244.8089