[Asterisk-Dev] GR-303 support?

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Mon Jun 14 16:02:17 MST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Dave Weis wrote:
>> It looks like it goes the other direction, to hook a gr303 concentrator up
>> to your asterisk machine. It's listed as gr303fxoks.
>
> Yeah, I saw that, but given that Asterisk use FXO to mean "terminate a line
> coming from a switch", that would mean that GR303FXOKS would be Asterisk
> handling lines provided by another switch.

FXO lines are signalled using FXS protocol, and vice versa. My X100P uses
fxsks for signalling, a station-facing port signals FXO to an FXS device.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent