[Asterisk-Dev] Centralized voicemail

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Mon Jun 14 11:43:21 MST 2004

Solution for the bug in ast_data has been located and updated on the SVN
server at
http://svn.asteriskdocs.org/res_data/

(Rev 143 or newer contains the fix)

A logical issue was found in ast_data_extract_packet() that has been
resolved.  Originally I was having the routine bail out of the function upon
the first instance of an attribute not being present in a packet.  This
doesn't work so well with a request for a voicemail account that has a
missing context.

The subroutine has been adjusted to compensate for this, and should work
well for everyone now.

Thanks for your implied patience. :-)

Rob