[Asterisk-Dev] Bluetooth handsfree channel

jbarre asterisk at biarritx.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 13 01:11:06 MST 2004

Andreas,

I don't think there is one. We were talking about this... a few days ago
on the list. Dan (dant at rdslink.ro) and I are interested to contribute
to a chan_bt... but we were thinking that we were not enough
experimented with both chan_ development and bluetouth drivers to start
something by our own.

Using this tool in an existing chan_ framework could be an easy start.

June is for me a very busy month. I will be on vacation in July... I
will probably have TIME to spend on this in August / Sept.

My personal objective is to learn how to write a channel and I was
looking for a useful example. I am - almost - an "Asterisk newbie", but
I have good programming skills... and a few years of experience with
another (commercial) telephony system.

Have you already tried this tool with your phone?
What about getting in touch with its authors?

Jérôme

If someone wants to initiate the project before August / Sept. Please do
it !!!