[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Creating An Asterisk Data Model

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Sun Jun 6 12:33:35 MST 2004

Hi,

It's not a drawing, it's a model created with an ER modeling tool, which
means I am capturing the semantics of the ER model. Which is the whole
point. :-)

The notation is standard IDEF1X which is my preference for ER modeling.

http://www.idef.com/idef1x.html

You're suggestions are already in the model.

Paul

Paul Mahler
pmahler at signate.com
Signate, LLC