[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Creating An Asterisk Data Model

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Sun Jun 6 00:19:22 MST 2004

   Hi,

   I forgot to say that our working model is very flexible and when
the program is writen the client can be Web, Java Swing (Web Start) or
other SOAP client. For this we use Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server,
Hiberante, Apache WebServices, SOFIA and other Java technologies.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

I'm working on a data model, too. Steve has shared his model with me. I am
doing The ER model right now.

Paul Mahler
pmahler at signate.com
Signate, LLC